Shipping and Returns
Laline Online Terms of Sale
Last updated: December 28, 2022
Laline wants to give you an indulging and soothing service experience, starting from the purchase process on our site until you receive your package.
These terms of sale (the “Terms of Sale”) govern purchases made online on the Site and are entered into between you and Laline.
- In order to purchase through the Site you must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction and possess and use a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- By placing an order on the Site you are making an offer to buy the selected products from us. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell such products to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. Your offer to purchase products on the Website will be considered accepted by us upon the receipt of a confirmation email from us with your order number and details of the products you have ordered.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices posted on the Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed.
- You are required to provide all the relevant information requested via the Site for making any purchase. Please be advised that all information provided must be truthful and accurate. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of our Policy and may result in cancellation of your order.
- Orders of merchandise through the Site are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Prior to accepting an order, Laline reserves the right to request additional information from you in order to validate, among other, the billing information to process your order.
- Laline reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, errors in billing/payment/shipping information, errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud prevention department. In the event that your order is canceled after your payment method has been charged, we will issue a credit to your payment method in the amount of the charge,.
- Laline may refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. In addition, Laline may refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card (or other payment method) dispute.
- Please be advised that by confirming your purchase, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) ordered by you.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Any stated delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Laline reserves the right in its sole discretion to limit the quantity of items purchased per person. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing, email, IP and/or shipping address. We will notify you should such limits be applied.
- Please note that the photos displayed on the site are for illustration purposes and might be differences between the actual item and the image on the Site.
- The merchandise sold on our Sites is intended for personal use only, not for resale. Any suspected resale of our merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. We will not accept and reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel orders that appear to be for resale purposes, such as large quantities, frequent orders, orders by dealers or resellers etc. In this case, Laline shall have the right to cancel all subsequent orders from any such customers.
- The prices of merchandise at the Site may be different from prices available in our stores or through our wholesale partners. Merchandise displayed on the Site may be different from products offered in our retail stores.
- The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in Canadian dollars. Posted prices do not include charges for shipping or taxes. All such amounts will be added to your total price.
- Price and availability information are subject to change without notice. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price.
- We currently ship only to Ontario.
- After receiving and approving your order, the package will be sent to you within 3 to 7 business days from the date of placing the order on the Site.
- You can check whether your order has been sent by contacting our customer service at Support@Laline.ca
- All of our shipments are sent by courier or Canada Post, at our discretion, to an address of your choosing.
Type of delivery
Order over $80
Order under $80
Returns and Refunds:
- Purchases made online can be returned or exchanged for another Laline product within 28 days of the date of the order.
- The exchange or return can only be made at Laline stores.
- The product must be unused and in its original package.
- The customer should present the order confirmation email (thank you mail) with the order number, date of the order, and purchase amount.
- For exchange products - the exchange amount needs to be the same or greater than the original product price at the purchase.
- For refunds- the customer and the store should email customers support at: Support@Laline.ca. with the order number, name and products that were returned.
- Customer support will process the refund up to 10 days receiving the return information.
- For any situation out of the ordinary or any other information, please contact customer support at: Support@Laline.ca before coming to the store.
Order Cancellation by Laline
- Your order might not be processed if the product you selected will be out of stock after placing the order or if the credit card details and/or your personal details were not registered in the system. In each of the above cases, our customer service team will contact you.
- For information and inquiries about products and supply, you can contact our customer Service team at Support@Laline.ca.