Caution: Candles may cause a fire. Remove all packaging before lighting. Light in an area free of draft and away from flammable materials. Keep away from children and pets. Use on a flat and stable surface, resistant to heat and fire. Do not light the candle on any surface other than a tray. Never allow a candle to burn down completely. Do not move candle when alight. Do not burn candle for more than two hours at a time. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Max burning time of candles to prevent wax leakage is 10 hours. Please keep a distance of 5 cm between candles on tray.